Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +62082236087680 is official contact Seminyak Tour Driver Bali an affordable price for your private personal tour driver with English speaking and comfortable car Mini Van. We are ready to serve our services to be your driver, to assist you visiting Bali Island
Seminyak Driver offer you special day tour package to visit west part of Bali and combining the exciting of west side of Bali island, and this tour will begin to visit the Subak Museum ,Medewi Beach,Rambut Siwi temple, West Bali National Park, and our Balinese professional tour driver will lead your tour to the right places to visit and offers the wide information about all tourist site.
The interesting place we visiting on this tour :
Museum Subak Bali
Museum of Subak in Tabanan west Bali, the only museum in Bali to focus on agriculture, provides all information on agricultural life of Bali. The main display in Subak Museum is the miniature of Subak which provides series of pictures of development of a Subak from finding a wellspring, creating tunnels and dams, channeling water through tunnels and dams to managing the water in the rice fields. Visiting this museum there is ticket 20.000 IDR per person.
Medewi beach one of amazing beach in the west art of Bali . gett opular because of their wave for surfing located near the village of Pulukan in West Bali. Medewi lies in the middle of Bali at a distance of about 75 km from Denpasar and 34 km west of Tabanan. A small and remote tourist spot, This is one of the reasons why Medewi Beach never becomes over crowded by tourists. Having a nice stop to enjoy fresh cold beer and coconut water on Madewi beach is one of the best thing to do in west of Bali .
west bali national park
West Bali National Park is located well on western art of Bali is still belong to area of Negara Regency. West Bali National Park is nature conservation with pure ecosystem managed by zone system for multiple research purpose involving the education, tourism and recreation. It is one of the national park located west side of Bali Island with beautiful panoramic, and visiting this park there is an ticket 100.000 IDR for local tour fee.
pura rambut siwi
The Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali Is one of the biggest Hindu Temples in Bali located in west part of Bali. It is a beautiful Hindu shrine set in the cliff bank with wide Indian Ocean just in front of the temple. The Temple has been renovated and moved to the top of hill for better location of worshiping to the god, Rambut Siwi Temple is supported by the local resident including the maintenance and ceremony. Visiting this temple will be there is a small donations 10.000 IDR per persons and have to wear a sarong which is provide by Seminyak Driver.
West Bali Tour Itinerary :
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09:15 – Visit Subak Museum
11:00 – Visit Medewi Beach
12:00 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
14:00 – Visit West Bali National Park
15:30 – Visit Rambut Siwi Temple
16:30 – Back To Hotel
The Tour Duration Approx 10 hours included :
Professional English Speaking Driver,Modern Air Conditioned Vehicle, WiFi in the car, Petrol, Mineral Water,Parking fee , Toll Road fee ,Sarong.
Tour price is present for a private tour , mean the tour will be provide just for you and your companions
IDR 500.000 per car with maximal 7 person participants.
What To Bring : Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
Note : Entrance Fee and Lunch and Dinner is Not Include
Half day Denpasar City Tour with Putu Seminyak Bali Driver. Adminire what our capital city has to offer, located in the centre is the attractive Puputan Square. Explore Bali Museum with its art collection thats from prehistoric finds to early 20th century art. On display a scale model depicting the ritualistic Balinesse tooth filling,marriage,and cremation ceremonies. Bali musseum has ticket 20.000 IDR per person then continue to traditional Market of Kumba Sari
Visit the colourful “Pasar Kumbasari ” the traditional market in main town of Denpasar where local people sell their products and haggle over prices. And then continue to y0ur last stop is the Bali Art Center, a traditional Balinese building which is house a permanent exhibition of modern painting ,wood carvings.
Late afternoon after we had visited the art center ,we can continue our trip to have a view sunset at Jimbaran Bay, a beautiful famous sunset point in south of Denpasar where is possibility to have a dinner on the romantic table settup on the beach. Served on fresh grill Sea Food available on ocal restaurant along the beach.
Tarif of Half Day Denpasar City Tour iam offer 350.000 IDR per car / maximum 7 participants and all included in my sevices as , Air Conditioner Car,Petrol,Parking fee,and Bottle of Mineral Water 600 Ml for all of our participants.
This tour will serve you the typical of Balinese activities,learn more about culture,nature and traditional of Bali the tour we will begin to leave your hotel at 8.15 am and duration about 8 Hours day tour . Price 500.000 IDR per car included petrol ,air conditioner ,English speaking Griver Guide,maximal with 7 persons and minimum 1 person participants. PRIVATE TOUR . And what to bring : Sun Block,Hat.
1. We start to begin our journey to visit the Batubulan Village, Located in North East of Denpasar , the typical of this village is famous of daily activity Balinese show Barong and Kris Dance . Visiting Batubulan Village will be not complete if we miss the Traditional dancing show Barong and Kris Balinese Dance and the dance is tell us about good human character as the Barong and Rangda is one of sysmbolic bad character is there on Human character,wich is learn and fully combined with Balinese Hindu concept of life call Tri Hita Karana.
What is Tri Hita Karana ? Yes i can explain your on our trip. So there is ticket is cost us 100.000 idr per person ,where we can buy directly on counter stage in Batubulan Village .
2. Tegalalang Rice terrace , located in 5 km north of Ubud city , offering us the amazing view of terracing in this rice terrace we can learn how the rice growing and how many months is take till rice ready to pick up from the plan and how is the irrigation system in Bali. Here there is an ticket , 10.000 idr per person
3. Continue our route to Temen Village , in this local village we will having stop to learn about typical drinks of Balinese people in the village , may you hear about Luwak coffee? The cat poo coffee ,Here in temen village we can see how is huge the coffee garden is and how the production of the Black Sweet drink that every personal Balinesse love to enjoy it . There is no ticket here , is free of charge to visiting the Garden of Coffee plantation in Temen Village, is super nice stop and learn some more about Balinesse favorite drinks , here is the place in Temen Village.
4. The Volcano Batur , of course is one of the best destination in Bali we will visiting on this our trip, the Batur Volcano is exploded on last erupted was 2001. Still there blck stone lava we can see on panorama over looking to Batur lake just in bottom of Batur Volcano, this volcano still active where normally trekking activities will try steamed eggs on natural volcano steam , in 5 minutes eggs become boiled with just leave it on hold of steamed volcano of Batur. On this tour we will not climb the volcano , we going to see the beauty of Panorama of Batur Volcano, there is ticket to get in will cost 30.000 IDR per person , and we can having lunch on buffet in the local resturant serve along the view point in Batur Volcano, most of the restaurant offer the affordable price 100.000 IDR for Buffet lunch with Indonesian and combined with Western food in Batur Volcano view restaurant area.
5. Continue within 30 minutes drive down to Bangli city where we will stop over to Penglipuran Village , compound Balinesse house in and see activities of Balinesse Family in daily we can learn and see it here.by visiting the old houses where it has same structur of building housing in the whole village , as well we can see the most important temple of 3 different temple in the village with short walking. Also offering us to visit the Bambo forest and having walk visiting bamboe forest around it, where is one of the mayor activities people of the penglipuran village making a bascet from Bambo as Balinesse Hindu we used and kind of importand to have Bamboe Bascet Holder to preparing offering to offer to the Temple . There is ticket to visiting this village as 20.000 IDR per person.
6. Continue our route to the Biggest temple in Bangli the Kehen temple north of city in Bangli, in Kehen Temple we have to ware a sarong as Balinesse costume to ware for visiting the holy sacred temple , where is included already on ticket price . Kehen temple is one important temple in Bangli Region belong and manage by the phublic temple where every one will pray to the God to having good Life and Value life on this temple, Wisnu God is trusted on this temple where we beliave God of taking care of Life in the Globe. Ticket is there to enter this temple as 20.000 idr perperson , money from ticket they used to taking care for Temple phublic facilities and temple maintenance , over all the Kehen Temple is amazing oldest temple to visit and seeing the chinese old porcelaint attached on the wall of Kehen temple.
7. After Kehen Temple we continue to Bukit Jati Temple and Hills , located in South west of Bangli regentcy over looking to Lembongan Island ocean views, located 900 meters above the sea level make the Bukit Jati Hills has natural views of rice terracing and tropical forest we can see on our road climb from main street to the hills, Bukit Jati has a oldest temple of Subak , The Bukit Jati Hills it selve has 2 different temple’s on north side is call Pura Jati wich is the temple of Subak , Subak is one of organitation hwo manage the water irigations and special pray for God Wisnu and his a wife Dewi Sri as the God of Rice and south area where is there one temple call Pelinggih Batara Bayu, where is from this south temple side yhe local here pray for God Bayu as trusted God of winds and connected to ocean. There is no ticket in this temple , is requiries small donation only as 10.000 idr for all. Its amazing view . I love it as the local people.
8. Continue our route to visit typical of Balinesse food on Gianyar City night Market , Gianyar Night market is one of biggest market where we can find an typical food of Bali, as Babi Guling,Ayam Betutu,Jajan Bali,and many different thing. Trying some food in the local market , normally has to ask the price first before you buy, and for sure negotiable price and cheap. Most of shop attendant dont speak english because the market is local target, but dont worry i will be there for you to translate .
That is fully day tour and beautiful journey i can present you as your driver in seminyak Bali Driver and after the night market we will get back to your hotel with fully local experienced as visiting Bali Island, iam lloking forwards to take you visiting our island of Bali and fell free to let me know if you have any of inquiries about the tours in Bali.may you can drop me an email at email@example.com or chat me on whatapps at 082 236 087 680 or call me on mobile 082 236 087 680 , or find me on http://www.facebook.com/SeminyakBaliDriver
Half day tour to Nusa Dua Beach, either snorkeling or boat trip to turtle island
Price: Transport only 2 – 6 pax one Car Rp 300.000 IDR time to start your tour can be request Included private parking fee,petrol,air-conditioner car and driver. Excluded : Entrees Fee.
Nusa Dua is very Popular with Water Marine activities as Snorkeling and Diving for Beginner and also there is other activities as Parasailing ,Banana Boat, Jet Ski, Tubing, Flying Fish, Glass Bottom Boat and Turtle Island. Where all activities can be arrange with Company provider in Nusa Dua right on Tanjung Benoa Harbour. Negotiation is recommended to get a discount, most of the time the company make your price as a package and you need to tell for which kind of activities you like and get your Best Deal with it. Ending by fantastic day